YOUNG GUNS COVID SAFE GUIDELINES
Young Guns Football Academy has prepared the below guide in accordance with international sport safety standards and will be constantly amended with any further revisions by top authorities governing sport worldwide.
General Information and Symptoms –
Common symptoms include sore throat, muscle and joint pain, dry cough and fever – a temperature above 98.6 degree Fahrenheit.
If you need advice or have questions, please call the National Covid-19 Helpline number on 1075.
SELF-MONITORING AND REPORTING TO THE ACADEMY –
Become familiar with the symptoms of COVID19 and ensure your child lets a parent or guardian know if they begin feeling any COVID specific or flu like symptoms.
If a participant;
- Is feeling unwell or begins to show flu like symptoms;
- Has been overseas or to a containment zone in the last 14 days; and/or
- Has been in contact with someone in the last 14 days who has beenconfirmed with coronavirus, do not attend training and inform Young Guns staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Young Guns office number on 9833388155.
BEFORE AND AFTER TRAINING
Ensure you are travelling light;
- Face masks to be worn before and after training
- Only necessary persons for drop off and pick up of players at training
- Only bring essential items with you
e.g. Clearly labelled drink bottle, medication (if any), a towel, etc.
- ‘Get in, train and get out’. Participants should prepare for exercise at home, to minimise need to congregate in change rooms/ sporting facilities. Participants should get dressed to train/compete at home and shower at home on completion
Young Guns would recommend participants arrive no more than 15-20 minutes before the training session. If you arrive 20+ minutes prior to the session, please stay out of the turf enclosures to avoid mingling and cross contamination.
To further encourage the required distancing and hygiene measures during training Young Guns will;
- Provide hand sanitiser station(s) for players and coaches to use before, during and after training sessions.
- Temperature check before entering the training facility.
- Accidental contact may occur but no deliberate body contact drills/games shall be planned by the coaches
- Not allow the exchange of kit items due to possible contamination risks, including clothing, drink bottles, balls or shoes.
- Provide Covid-19 safety and good hygiene signage across all Young Guns training centres.
- All equipment on the pitch will be handled by the coach without any assistance of players to pick up markers, cones, etc.
- Players would be reminded to show encouragement to their teammates through verbal praise or ‘elbow bumps’ instead of traditional high fives and other celebrations which involve contact.
We strongly recommend that parents/guardians/friends should not be present at the venues during training to avoid spread of Covid-19.
For any further queries, please send an email to email@example.com or call us on 9833388155.